Todays Guest Post is from Jill at Realities Photography.
Joanna and Nick really know how to have fun.
Some of my favorite things about their wedding…
1. I could feel their connection as I shot.
2. Joanna wasn’t afraid to take some risks with her headpiece/headband and it worked for her, big time. It always makes me happy when I feel like a bride can truly be herself on her wedding day.
3. They had “hangover kits” for their guests. Thoughtful.
4. The personalized details of this event were impressive.
5. They trusted the vision I had for their wedding photographs.
Beth Hohensee, AIFD, owner of Studio Flora Diva, is an Asheville NC florist specializing in custom floral designs for weddings, special events, and every day occasions.
Accredited membership in AIFD is extremely selective and can be obtained only after a candidate has effectively demonstrated advanced professional ability of his or her floral artistry. Members proudly wear the "AIFD" addendum on their name to demonstrate that their peers have found them to be "Accredited in Floral Design." They must continue to demonstrate their "cutting edge" art by meeting specified continuing education requirements.
Beth's talent and skill create magical, one of a kind environments that elevate the standard for wedding flowers. Her stunning designs and elegant arrangements make fashionable statements that transform venues into dreamscapes. She works with clients nationwide, including recent events in Hawaii and the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Her favorite wedding venues include the Old Edwards Inn in Highlands, North Carolina; the Ritz Carlton, Van Landingham Estate, and Carmel CC in Charlotte NC; and the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.