Todays Guest Post is from Jill at Realities Photography.
Joanna & Nick, Crest Center and Pavilion Wedding
Joanna and Nick really know how to have fun.
Some of my favorite things about their wedding…
1. I could feel their connection as I shot.
2. Joanna wasn’t afraid to take some risks with her headpiece/headband and it worked for her, big time. It always makes me happy when I feel like a bride can truly be herself on her wedding day.
3. They had “hangover kits” for their guests. Thoughtful.
4. The personalized details of this event were impressive.
5. They trusted the vision I had for their wedding photographs.